1) enter room quietly, sit in assigned seats, and beginning bell
2) bring notebooks, writing materials as indicated by their teacher.
3) treat the computer room as a library and be quiet.
4) be in the computer room only under the supervision of the teacher.
5) not bring any food or drink into the computer room.
6) use the computers to help research and learn under supervision
of teacher – including exploring
websites on the internet.
7) not send and receive email or instant messages to each other
or to anyone unless it is part of the instruction directed by the
8) not download music or any files nor listen to any
music on CDs.
9) not alter the computer settings – (sound, text,
and screen savers).
10) not play games on the computer unless they are related to the
subject matter under the
direction of the teacher.
11) save assignments to their folders on their desktops or floppy
12) not reboot or shut down their computers with out permission.
13) report any computer malfunction to teacher immediately.
14) save their work periodically to safeguard against power outages.
15) turn off their computers, push in chairs, line up at the door,
and exit quietly at the end of the day.